The Tenuta del Barone is a Piedmontese Agriturismo (farmstay) situated in the hills of Monferrato in an environment characterised by wonderful countryside, where one can enjoy tasting local Piedmontese dishes and local wines.
The key strengths of the Agriturismo include:
- it's position from which you can enjoy sweeping views of the surrounding hills;
- the peace and tranquillity of its location;
- its vicinity to the cities of Asti, Alessandria and Casale Monferrato;
- a warm and inviting, family environment;
- a hearty breakfast consisting of local products;
- 1 hour by car to the Ligurian Sea;
- 7 minutes by car to the prominant Santuario Diocesano Madonna Di Crea;
- 45 minutes by car to Torino;
- 1hr15mins by car to Milan.
With its wide open spaces overlooking a countryside which changes colour and mood according to the season, the Tenuta del Barone is the ideal place for your relaxing get-away or to spend time with friends or family.
Nestled between the Asti and Alessandrian provinces, the Monferrato is an impressive and visually stunning region of vine-covered hills and hill-top villages, characterised by seasonally changing patch-work landscapes. The wider region, exhibits extensive morphological diversity and its resulting varied chemical composition has worked in favour of the now centuries-old tradition of vine-growing and wine making; a tradition in which the knowledge of local producers has resulted in a wine-production of pure art.